Home Gallery Contact

Die Wand

This one goes directly to you. Nobody has seen this drawing before. It is called Die Wand, which means The Wall but in the meaning of a wall that surrounds a room. It is dedicated to someone special who might get it. Thanks for the time.

Die Wand - pastel on paper

Die Wand (2020)
oil pastel on paper, 594mm x 841mm